Summer with the Mysti Krewe of Nimbus
Saturday Sept 12th join the Krewe in celebrating the new MAX
Orange line and Tillikum Crossing Bridge! Beer garden! Ice Cream! Transcendental Brass Band! We’ll be at the 12th/Clinton stop: http://www.catchtheorange.com
Coming up! Catch the Krewe parading at the 2015 Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival Friday July 3rd, and Saturday July 4th. Times TBA.
We’re also invited to the Human Access Project’s Big Float on July 26th. We will parade down to the riverfront where participants will get in the Willamette for an afternoon on the river!
Thank you Portland for another amazing night!
VOODOO VALENTINE! FEBRUARY 14th, 2015- VALENTINE’S DAY!
The 2015 Ball has sold out. Thank you all! Be sure to come and parade with us on Mardi Gras Day on Mississippi Avenue!
Let the love shine through the thick grey clouds of a Portland winter! This year’s Mardi Gras Ball falls on Valentine’s Day – the perfect pairing of romance, mystery and joie de vivre!
Mysti Krewe of Nimbus presents Voodoo Valentine – the Fifth Annual Portland Mardi Gras Ball at the Wonder Ballroom on Valentine’s Day February 14th 2015!
- Charmaine Neville backed by Reggie Houston’s Crescent City Connection
- 21 and over
- Light taste of Louisiana Cuisine included.
- Dance the night away with The Too Loose Zydeco Band
- Northside Skull and Bones Gang present an authentic Mardi Gras Indian experience
- Costumes encouraged but not required
- Win a prize in our Costume Contest (Stay tuned for our costume prize categories)
- See the Crowning of the new 2015 King and Queen of the Mardi Gras Ball!
- Plenty of traditional Louisiana King Cake
- Tasty Louisiana-style you-peel shrimp available for an additional fee.
- Full bar
Join us again for the best Mardi Gras event in Portland Oregon! This year we’ll take over the Wonder Ballroom for a night of costumes, dancing and joie de vivre. Please join us!
Any questions? Take a look at this 2 min. video!