The following general conditions apply:
- Guests must refrain from using foul and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin
- Guests are not permitted to wear or otherwise display any commercial (ambush marketing), political or other offensive logos or signage
- Guests are also consenting to the use of their images or likeness for commercial exploitation by any means by Misti Krewe of Nimbus for its purposes without compensation
Refusal of entry/removal from the Event
To ensure guest safety, Misti Krewe of Nimbus reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove guests that:
- are intoxicated;
- are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptivemanner;
- do not follow the instructions of officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Misti Krewe of Nimbus or its designated venue;
- do not have a valid form of entry or who are unauthorised to be within the venue; or
- do not comply with these Conditions of Entry or those of the designated venue.
1:30pm to 3:00pm PST
Celebrations of Mardi Gras and Carnival Season
KBOO.FM 90.7 FM
This Friday, Feb 10, I will be hosting The Songcircle and will be joined by Captain Steve Kerin and Queen Kathy Ware of the Mysti Krewe of Nimbus- Portland’s original, authentic, Lousiana-style Mardi Gras Krewe and Social Pleasure Club. See more at KBOO.FM!
Resorts and Lodges site published a rather comprehensive article on the Portland Mardi Gras! Thank you!
New this year! Mysti Krewe will collect donations for 2 wetlands organizations.
In both Oregon and Louisiana wetlands are essential to a healthy ecosystem. Wetlands clean and recharge our water supply, provide critical fish and wildlife habitat, and protect our communities from floods. This year the Mysti Krewe will support wetlands restoration by donating to The Wetlands Conservancy in Oregon and the Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program in Louisiana. You can join us by adding a donation to the cost of your ball ticket. It’s easy and you’ll be supporting this most important environmental need.
Join Mysti Krewe of Nimbus on Friday, January 6th, 2017 at Tapalaya for Happy Hour and the official announcement of our theme for the 2017 Mardi Gras Ball! Tapalaya has special dinner options planned so stay for dinner as well! Tapalaya is at 28 NE 28th Ave. Portland OR 97232 • (503) 232-6652