We are parading all over downtown Portland this June!
Starting with the annual Starlight Parade on Saturday June 3rd
If you can’t make it downtown you can watch live on TV!
2013: Best Community Division 1 – Mysti Krewe of Nimbus
2014: Portlandia Award
2015: 2nd in Community Division
2016: 2nd in Community Division
See our photos from 2016 here
The Krewe is back this year for the 2017 OHS Doggie Dash!
We are taking part in the Oregon Humane Society’s Doggie Dash on May 13, and need your help. OHS rescues pets that are neglected and abused, sometimes with serious medical issues. They heal them and then find them homes with loving families. But they need our help to do this. They feed and care for more than 11,000 animals each year without any tax dollars.
Katch the Krewe bright and early Wednesday morning February 15th for spots on local early morning programs!
First: from 5:30am until 6:30am or so, we’ll be on KATU Channel 2’s morning show with Wesleigh Ogle
We now have the clips on our YouTube channel
If you’d like to print your own Poster for the Ball or Mardi Gras Parade here are the links to print-ready PDF files:
2017 Portland Mardi Gras Ball Poster
Mardi Gras PARADE Flyer 2017
and this year’s FIRE ON THE BAYOU logo – 300dpi
And an entire press kit .zip file with Press release, and print ready photos/pdfs
The following general conditions apply:
- Guests must refrain from using foul and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin
- Guests are not permitted to wear or otherwise display any commercial (ambush marketing), political or other offensive logos or signage
- Guests are also consenting to the use of their images or likeness for commercial exploitation by any means by Misti Krewe of Nimbus for its purposes without compensation
Refusal of entry/removal from the Event
To ensure guest safety, Misti Krewe of Nimbus reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove guests that:
- are intoxicated;
- are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly or disruptivemanner;
- do not follow the instructions of officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Misti Krewe of Nimbus or its designated venue;
- do not have a valid form of entry or who are unauthorised to be within the venue; or
- do not comply with these Conditions of Entry or those of the designated venue.